1. Add the Versatile Blogger Award badge to a post.
2. Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post.
3. Share 7 Things about yourself.
4. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
The Seven Things I Would Like To Share About Myself:
1. I am a busy body. I don’t think I can breathe without doing a million things all the time. People ask me how I do it and I honestly have no clue.
2. I am a writer. It took me a long time to be able to claim such a thing as I’ve not published a book (though I am in the process of doing so). I just sometimes feel I need more notches on my belt to be able to claim such a title for myself. I have learned this is not true though.
3. I am a survivor. I smile and laugh and continue to thrive in the life I have but underneath it all there lives the one who was hurt. I share it because if I don’t the cycle continues and I refuse to let that happen.
4. I am nearly there. I’ve worked hard for a long time and I will soon be able to say I am a practicing counselor. My Masters in Professional Counseling is so very close!
5. I have a co-writer, who without him, I don’t believe my original book idea would ever be as EPIC as it is today. We are the best team I could ever hope to have and I can’t wait to write the next book in our ‘The Watcher’s Keep’ Series!
6. I own and operate Bitemybook.com with two of the greatest people on earth. Without them I would not have the strong website that it is today. We’re amassed over 100,000 views in under a years time and that number continues to grow.
7. This is the first blogger award I’ve ever been nominated for and I can’t wait to share it with others! But I broke a rule of the award. I didn’t have all 15! But those that got nominated….you rock!!!