I don’t like to be all dark and dreary. Today was even a really nice day. My youngest daughter turned eleven. Still, for some reason… Something flipped on my Edgar Allen Poe switch. So here is a list of things that make me sad.
1. I can’t seem to write. I haven’t produced anything in almost a year. But I’m not giving up. I’m actually going to volunteer at an author’s/writer’s convention. Maybe that will help me out a bit.
2. I don’t think my fantasy series will ever be complete. I can’t seem to find the motivation to return to the book series. The characters still talk to me so I’ve not given up all hope.
3. Doctor Who just isn’t what it used to be for me. I just miss the awesome story lines and characters. I will have to watch it all from the beginning again. Maybe I can flip that switch and find some passion some where in that art.
4. I don’t have the time or energy to read anymore. My job as a therapist/family intervention specialist has me driving all over God’s green earth. I get home so late I don’t want to do anything but also. I do however listen to books on audio, but it’s just not the same. Still, I’ll take it where and how I can get it.
5. I have novels ready to publish but they all need editing. I hate editing. I lack the funds to find an editor. Thus, my books remain unpublished.