I don’t know about you but I’m extremely thrilled that 2018 is over and done. With three surgeries, two hospitalizations for me and one surgery and hospitalization for my husband…and many more events that were downers that brought my creativity to a complete halt, yes!!! Finally gone and done with and good riddance!
I have a number of goals for the new year. I won’t bother listing them all here, however a few I will.
1. Read and review more books. Since I’m not writing, I want to be reading. I’m looking to read a mixture of classics, new fiction, and self-help books. In no particular order or preference.
2. I want to get into healthier shape and fitness. No. I’m not starting any diets as I no longer believe in them. I have found a personal mentor/coach who helps me focus on the mental changes needed to make a lasting change in the physical changes needed for my life. (With that, I will go to the gym at least twice a week for the first two months of 2019. I’m being realistic with my time and commitment.)
3. I will strive to be a better supervisor, continue to boost morale and support my team as best I can, while at the same time investing in my skill-building of holding them accountable for their responsibilities.
4. I will sell my house this year. There is so much that goes into that simple sentence.
5. I will work on my Dave Ramsey debt snowball aggressively.
6. I will NOT force creativity on myself. I will be content with what my desires move me towards.
7. I will NOT spend all my time binging on tv this year.
I think those are a few good ones. 🙂